Friday, May 1, 2009

SMITTEN

God , I want him so bad now, dunno what it is. Just saw him when I walked down the stairs and that was it,
smitten kitten!!! I know he's going out with someone so I would never do anything, I know how it feels to find out your partner has been an unfaithful B*****d and it hurts so bad, so I won't.

But the damn man is flirting with me so what can I do but flirt back????? Can't stop thinking about the damn man. WHAT the hell is wrong with me??? I never fancy anyone when I find out they're taken already....it's like they die as far as I'm concerned...or at least stop existing in my life!! So why the hell am I still thinking about him????? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,bet he tastes too sweet as well :-D

Going to take Mam out for her birthday dinner now, she's really excited, so I'm happy. had to text my brother a few times tro TELL him to call mam to say happy birthday. Pisses me off.

Mmmmmmmmm, Mr. DJ......come play my tune :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment