Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Another rainy day

Well,, it's raining again today but I'm feeling incredibly bright.

I got an invite from a friend of mine to join a new forum and so have found a new place to chat with like minded people. I used to belong to a depression website that I got so much love and support from and met the most wonderful people on. It kept me going for a long time and stopped me on many occasion from ending it all in a world I felt was useless and didn't need me. Thankfully, I'm still here because of so many people on that site. These days, the site is extremely busy and has far too much of an almost communist dictatorship to it where everything is watched, edited or deleted, including members. It's a great thing that so many people have found it but it lost it's friendliness to me. Now, I've got this new place to go to and chat :-D Thank you ((((((Nouse)))))

I have to say that I'm not as depressed as I once was, but this takes alot of effort and I try each day to go easy on myself. I still have some extremely low days but for the most part since I have re-started meditating and getting back into my rituals life is so much better for me. Also, I don't really have the time to be too depressed as I have to care for Mother and I'm no use to her when I can't even help myself. I think that depression will always be a part of my life, but now I know how to handle it better. I know now to stay away from certain people and things that influence my life and my spirit badly. I would rather be alone for the right reasons than have numerous friends or a boyfriend just for the wrong ones. Amazingly I am blessed with so many special people in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment