Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bloody stupid Ex

Just had a conversation with my ex (not the ex im still in love with) but the new one, my first foray into dating again and I'm so bloody angry.
No. 1 I shouldn't have started off with another Dutch man after leaving one.
No. 2 I should bloody have known better.

What an arrogant asshole. We all have opinions sure, they're good to have, but if you tell me something is fantastic and I don't agree, I'll say so. Why then Does the fucker keep telling me I'm wrong??? How the F does he know, he's not in my brain. All he does is state what HE thinks, what HE knows, BOLLIX BOLLIX BOLLIX

I dont give a damn what you think or ur opinion, THATS WHY I DUMPED YOU.
Piss off and leave me the fuck alone!!!

(going to meditate now for so much anger and swearing)

No comments:

Post a Comment