Monday, April 27, 2009

My own home :-)

Not a bad day today, barring the weather of course.
I paid the remainder of my deposit on my new studio today. I'm quite excited and will be signing my lease tomorrow and gtting the keys.
I will still be living with mam, but it's more tso that I have a bolt hole to go to and somewhere to stay a couple of nights each week just to get away and have some breathing space.

It's just a wee one room place with a separate bathroom, but it's spacious enough and has a large separate bathroom. More to the point it's somewhere that I can put all my things. I woke up this morning and opened my curtains only to see my clothes hung over the tree in the back garden!!!! Marie had decided that as she didn't know who they belonged to she would hang them in the garden!!!!! I have a bloody sign on the wardrobe saying "Lobsters clothes" do not remove and yet tinkerbell decides that they're not mine!!!! Good God almighty, is nothing safe????

Anyway, I'm a happy camper today and will be more so when I get my keys tomorrow. I'm off to get ready for work and chat up some yummy policemen Hee hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment