Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sleepy day

Well, I'm wrecked....too tired to bloody write, but write I shall.

I woke up at about 10am and promtly turned over and went back to sleep, tho Badger wasn't too happy I rolled over onto her and emitted and loud MEEEEOOOOOOWWWW OFF, 5 seconds later I was back in the land of Nod. I eventually surfaced at around Midday and mam hadn't called in once and just left me to my sleep! How wonderful.

The sun was shining, birds were singing, the bees were buzzing and Mam was in great form. We have spent the day in the garden weeding and clearing up and it has been rather fabulous I have to say. I made dinner and we had a nice glass of wine in the conservatory then moved inside about 7pm or so for some TV before mam went off to bed at 9pm.

An extremely boring day.........may there be many more like this. I do have other news but I'm a tad tired and shall update tomoro me thinks, right now I need to get this wonderful advertisement for cellulite to bed :-D

Viva Aricept!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment