Friday, April 24, 2009

un-plugged

Today's been a rather eventful day....not for reasons of madness and mayhem...more so in the emotional sense and nor is that in the over oestrogenised (?) Im gonna decapitate someone sense........more so of the spiritual sense.

I always think that as humans we feel that we need to have a reason for feeling a certain way it's not "normal" to just feel so. Im sad because........I'm happy because......Im angry beacause........sometimes we just feel something for absolutely no reason what so ever and there's no explanation for it. Believe me I know what I'm talking about having suferred major depression and being suicidal for too long a period of time I can confirm that there can be reasons and also that sometimes there really is no explanation for something.

Today was like that, I woke up late at 11.30am (ok...I couldn't sleep till after 7am) and after having a good hearty breakfast of bacon & eggs & sausage & beans & liver & kidney & cornbread with a nice cup of freshly ground java coffee (beans rolled on the thighs of tibetan virgins) , I burst out into the world ready to go.

Hmmmmm, something smells funny about that....?????!!!!!!!! Ahhhhh yes I know.....bollix....before I even managed to drag my sorry ass outa d bed...the arm reached for a marlboro and the lungs sucked heartily on all the delicious nicotine and pollutants like an organ grinders monkey begging for pennies before even an eyelid had opened.......THEN I feebly managed to make a cuppa tea before going back to bed again.

Fuck I've no idea where I'm going with this. My head is everywhere and I'm talking drivle.......but I started this blog for a reason and that was to get shit off my chest and only 1 person reads it anyway and they're biased (kinda) so it doesn't matter what crap I write really.

Hmmmmm....oh yes........after waking up my lungs the body followed.....I had another "lesson" with my driving instructor. Now, I've been driving since the age of 12 when I learnt to drive on a tractor but having been outa the saddle for a bit I had decided to get a couple of lessons to get me used to it again before destoying Mothers car. Now I think I'm deliberately driving badly

No comments:

Post a Comment